Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by shakun grover <s2...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/31 05:19:35 UTC

Connector in Sqoop

Hi All,

Like the option that we have in Sqoop2 for creating custom generic JDBC
Connector, do we have any similar option in Sqoop?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance!
--
Thanks & Regards,
Shakun Grover

Re: Connector in Sqoop

Posted by Erzsebet Szilagyi <li...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Shakun,
Your questions stayed with me since you mentioned "custom generic JDBC
Connector" and that gave me an idea.
Is it possible that the GenericJdbcManager Sqoop has already covers your
use case? Or alternatively, can your ideas improve on Sqoop's already
existing GenericJdbcManager?
Thanks,
Liz

Re: Connector in Sqoop