Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2012/07/04 09:14:03 UTC

Requesting Jenkins to comment on JIRA issues

Hi,
since latest JIRA restore, the Infra team disabled the JIRA-SVN
integration module (that was causing the problem) and it seems they are
not willing to re-enable it any time soon (just checked with pctony on
#asfinfra).

For other projects - like as Cocoon 3.0 - we have Jenkins commenting
JIRA issues upon build, when the commit message includes some JIRA
issue: do you think it would be possible to enable this for Syncope as well?
This will help keeping reference between commits and issues.

Thanks for your support.
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Requesting Jenkins to comment on JIRA issues

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
done

2012/7/4 Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>:
> Hi,
> since latest JIRA restore, the Infra team disabled the JIRA-SVN integration
> module (that was causing the problem) and it seems they are not willing to
> re-enable it any time soon (just checked with pctony on #asfinfra).
>
> For other projects - like as Cocoon 3.0 - we have Jenkins commenting JIRA
> issues upon build, when the commit message includes some JIRA issue: do you
> think it would be possible to enable this for Syncope as well?
> This will help keeping reference between commits and issues.
>
> Thanks for your support.
> Regards.
>
> --
> Francesco Chicchiriccò
>
> ASF Member, Apache Cocoon PMC and Apache Syncope PPMC Member
> http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com