Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/28 13:43:47 UTC

[WSIF] Uploaded http://ws.apache.org/wsif/

Owen,

Uploaded your new site to http://ws.apache.org/wsif/. Enjoy.

-- dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Re: site transitions [Re: [WSIF] Uploaded http://ws.apache.org/wsif/]

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Nirmal, Alek,

Am on the IRC...Had a discussion with Jeremy (he's there as well). Do you guys wanna join?

Thanks,
dims

=====

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Nirmal, Alek,

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.

Posted by Nirmal Mukhi <nm...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi,

It looks like xml.apache.org/axis/wsif gets redirected to
ws.apache.org/wsif.

Dims, could you fix this? ws.apache.org/wsif is still being worked on; for
now we would like our public site to remain xml.apache.org/axis/wsif (with
the old content and no redirect). If this needs work on our part let us
know.

Thanks,
Nirmal.

"Jeremy Hughes" <hu...@hursley.ibm.com>
01/28/2003 08:18 AM
Please respond to axis-dev

        To:     <ax...@xml.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [WSIF] Uploaded http://ws.apache.org/wsif/

Dims, you've pre-announced our new website :-)

For anyone who wishes to view/review it then please do and post comments.
The new site will be http://ws.apache.org/wsif/ and the first drop of the
site is now there.

For users of WSIF downloading our brand new release, our official site is
still http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsif until we're happy with the content &
look of the new site.

Dims, if you could keep the WSIF link off http://ws.apache.org pointing to
http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsif for now that would be great. Thx.