Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Kamran Saadatjoo <ka...@openflowsystems.com> on 2009/11/04 00:43:23 UTC

A QPID file system

Hi all:

I've recently written an FUSE File System that makes a QPID message queue
look like a file to any application that read to or writes from files.  You
can use this tool to mount a QPID queue that is accessed through a C++
client.

You can find this tool (called OFSQpMnt) on www.openflowsystems.com
<http://www.openflowsystems.com/>  under Downloads.  Being that this is the
first application I've written using FUSE and QPID, I'd very much appreciate
your comments, criticism, or suggestions regarding this tool. Thank you for
your time.

Kamran Saadatjoo

Open Flow Systems, Inc.

RE: A QPID file system

Posted by Kamran Saadatjoo <ka...@openflowsystems.com>.
Thanks for your response Jasan. If you wish, I can email you the package.
Please let me know. Thank you.

Kamran Saadatjoo
Open Flow Systems, Inc.

On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 06:43:23PM -0500, Kamran Saadatjoo wrote:
> I've recently written an FUSE File System that makes a QPID message queue
> look like a file to any application that read to or writes from files.
You
> can use this tool to mount a QPID queue that is accessed through a C++
> client.

What holds me from trying it out is the need for registration.

  Best regards, Jasan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: A QPID file system