Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by caojiele1225 <ca...@126.com> on 2019/05/16 07:07:19 UTC

Blog & Docs translation plan

Hi:
  Guys,There are manydead linksin the website, so the following articles need to be translated, Interested friends to claim the task.Dubbo will thank you sincerely. see:https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-website/issues/368

 It's still a work in progress. I will continuously push to this issue.

Best Regards!
Jlcao

Re: Blog & Docs translation plan

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Great proposal! I have already pinned this issue.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing