Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Robert Leland <Ro...@free2create.org> on 2001/04/11 02:31:08 UTC

Guidance on relocating the Example App - A Walking Tour

Ted,

  I am moving the struts example application from

  org.apache.struts.example to
  org.apache.struts.webapp.example

  However I am a bit confused as to what/how to
  change the jakarta-struts/web/example/CVS/Base items,
  could you provide me guidance on this ?

-Rob

Re: Guidance on relocating the Example App - A Walking Tour

Posted by Robert Leland <Ro...@free2create.org>.
Never mind I figured out that Craig must be baselining struts.

RE: [Newbie] Hello World!

Posted by Iain Lowe <ia...@sitraka.com>.
I too am a newbie. There's a very rudimentary HelloWorld for struts at:

http://developer.bluestone.com/scripts/SaISAPI.dll/StrutsTrailMap.class/stru
ts-trailmap/default.htm

I don't know how much use it will be, but it's worth a shot. Me, I'm still
trying to get $@%$#$^%*& Weblogic to find my .properties file!

Iain

[Newbie] Hello World!