Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Artur Kraft <kr...@darkfluid.com> on 2005/12/08 11:51:46 UTC

Serializer/DeSerializer + Language independency

Hello Folks,
seems to be a basic question, but I'm not sure though. I'm having a
complex datatype for exchanging data in my webservice. Now I have to
define a serializer/deserializer for it. My question is: by defining a
serializer/deserializer, isn't the programming language independency
broken? or do I have to define the deserializer for each possibly
supported language?, since you have to alter the client code as well...
?

kind regards
Artur Kraft