Posted to users@camel.apache.org by axdz <ho...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/03 02:26:08 UTC

Access responseRequired ActiveMQTextMessage

Hi all,

I send a message to a queue named test .Below is some code I used and sent
successfully.

 ActiveMQTextMessage message = new ActiveMQTextMessage();
                         message.setResponseRequired(true);
                         message.setText("999999999999999999999");
                         message.setStringProperty("field1", "value1");
                         message.setStringProperty("field2", "value2");
                         producer.send(message);

with above code.How can I access responseRequired in camel client?
Please give me some advice.

Re: Access responseRequired ActiveMQTextMessage

Posted by axdz <ho...@gmail.com>.
I did it use replyto.
Thanks.

Re: Access responseRequired ActiveMQTextMessage

Posted by yogu13 <yo...@gmail.com>.
I think setResponseRequired is ActiveMQ specific and isnt available as part
of JMS API as such.

Try using replyTo instead. usage examples can be found @  camel - jms
<http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/camel/jms.html>