Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Kumako22 <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/25 10:09:03 UTC

CXF consumer and provider configuration

Hello.

I'll be glad if someone could chceck my cxfbc:consumer and cxfbc:provider
acording to my WSDL

Here is WSDL service.wsdl:

<wsdl:types>
		<xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://servicemix.apache.org/examples/types"
		            elementFormDefault="qualified">
			<xsd:element name="SayHello">
			  <xsd:complexType>
					<xsd:sequence>
						<xsd:element name="name" type="xsd:string"/>
					</xsd:sequence>
				</xsd:complexType>
			</xsd:element>
			<xsd:element name="SayHelloResponse">
			  <xsd:complexType>
					<xsd:sequence>
						<xsd:element name="name" type="xsd:string"/>
					</xsd:sequence>
				</xsd:complexType>
			</xsd:element>
			<xsd:element name="UnknownWordFault">
			  <xsd:complexType>
					<xsd:sequence>
					    <xsd:element name="word" type="xsd:string"/>
					</xsd:sequence>
				</xsd:complexType>
			</xsd:element>
		</xsd:schema>
  </wsdl:types>

	<wsdl:message name="SayHelloRequest">
		<wsdl:part name="payload" element="typens:SayHello"/>
	</wsdl:message>
	<wsdl:message name="SayHelloResponse">
		<wsdl:part name="payload" element="typens:SayHelloResponse"/>
	</wsdl:message>
	<wsdl:message name="UnknownWordFault">
		<wsdl:part name="payload" element="typens:UnknownWordFault"/>
	</wsdl:message>

    <wsdl:portType name="Hello">
		<wsdl:operation name="SayHello">
			<wsdl:input message="tns:SayHelloRequest"/>
			<wsdl:output message="tns:SayHelloResponse"/>
			<wsdl:fault name="UnknownWord" message="tns:UnknownWordFault"/>
		</wsdl:operation>
	</wsdl:portType>

 <wsdl:binding name="HelloSOAPBinding" type="tns:Hello">
    	<soap:binding style="document"
transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" />
		<wsdl:operation name="SayHello">
			<wsdl:input>
				<soap:body use="literal" />
			</wsdl:input>
			<wsdl:output>
				<soap:body use="literal" />
			</wsdl:output>
			<wsdl:fault name="UnknownWord">
				<soap:fault use="literal" name="UnknownWord" />
			</wsdl:fault>
       </wsdl:operation>
</wsdl:binding>

<wsdl:service name="HelloService">
	<wsdl:port binding="tns:HelloSOAPBinding" name="soap">
           <soap:address location="http://localhost:8193/HelloService/" />
       </wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>

And here xbean.xml:

<beans xmlns:cxfbc="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfbc/1.0"
       xmlns:hello="http://servicemix.apache.org/examples">

    <cxfbc:consumer wsdl="classpath:service.wsdl"
					service="hello:HelloService"
					endpoint="soap"
					targetEndpoint="soap"
                    targetService="hello:HelloService"
                    targetInterface="hello:Hello"
					locationURI="http://localhost:8000/HelloService/" />

	<cxfbc:provider wsdl="classpath:service.wsdl"
					service="hello:HelloService"
					locationURI="http://localhost:9001/bridgetest"
					endpoint="soap"
					interfaceName="hello:Hello" />

</beans>

service.wsdl is same in consumer and provider.

And my questions:

In consumer:
1. service refers to name in <wsdl:service name="HelloService">??
2. endpoint refers to name in <wsdl:port binding="tns:HelloSOAPBinding"
name="soap">??
3. targetEndpoint also refers to name in  <wsdl:port
binding="tns:HelloSOAPBinding" name="soap">??
4. targetService refers to name in <wsdl:service name="HelloService">??
5. targetInterface refers to name in <wsdl:portType name="Hello">??
6. locationURI will override location in <soap:address
location="http://localhost:8193/HelloService/" />??
7. Are my tags in consumer correct acording to my wsdl??

In provider:
1. service refers to targetService in consumer??
2. What does locationURI ??
3. endpoint refers to targetEndpoint in consumer??
4. interfaceName refers to targetInterface in consumer??

My xbean.xml is not working when I deploy service assembly.

What is correct tags definitions in my xbean.xml acording to my
service.wsdl??

Please help!

MK

Re: CXF consumer and provider configuration

Posted by Kumako22 <ku...@gmail.com>.
What about this:

When I have wsdl classpath:service.wsdl on my localhost with
location="http://localhost:8193/HelloService and
<consumer locationURI=http://localhost:9000/HelloService/SoapPort and
<provider locationURI=http://localhost:8000/MyService and connection via
soapUI to consumer location
http://localhost:9000/HelloService/SoapPort/service?wsdl I cannot connect
and get error:
<soap:Body>
 <soap:Fault>
  <faultcode>soap:Server</faultcode>
  <faultstring>Fault occured</faultstring>
  <detail>
    <detail>Connection refused: connect</detail>
  </detail>
 </soap:Fault>
</soap:Body>

When I deploy sa in hotdeploy I also get strange messages
-Endpoint ServiceEndpoint[service={[http://servicemix.apache.org/examples]}
HelloService, endpoint=soapPortProxy] has a service description but no
matching endpoint found in [soap]
-Could not determine bean name for instance of class
org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBIDestination

Best regards,
MK

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
On 2009-10-28, at 下午6:53, Kumako22 wrote:

> Thank you!
>
> One more question.
>
> locationURI from <cxfbc:provider> is an address from location
> specified in
> wsdl??
by default it will use the one from wsdl, but if you specify
locationURI for cxfbc:provider endpoint, it will override the one from
wsdl
Freeman

> Best regards,
> MK
>

> Freeman Fang wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> My comment inline
>> On 2009-10-28, at 上午3:57, Kumako22 wrote:
>>

>>> Thank you very much.
>>>
>>> But I have questions;
>>> 1. Can I do it in xbean.xml instead of java file useing
>>> <cxfbc:consumer> and
>>> <cxfbc:provider>?
>>>
>>> wsdl to service is on http://mycorp.com.services/Broker?Wsdl
>>> service name is BrokerService
>>> port is BrokerServicePort
>>> interface is BrokerService
>>>
>>> <cxfbc:consumer wsdl="http://mycorp.com.services/Broker?Wsdl"
>>>                       service="broker:BrokerService"
>>>                       endpoint="BrokerServicePort"
>>>                       targetService="broker:BrokerService"
>>>                       targetEndpoint="BrokerServicePortProxy"
>>>                       targetInterface="broker:BrokerService" />
>>>
>>> <cxfbc:provider   wsdl="http://mycorp.com.services/Broker?Wsdl"
>>>                       service="broker:BrokerService"
>>>                       endpoint="BrokerServicePortProxy"
>>>                       interfaceName="broker:BrokerService"
>>>                       locationURI="http://mycorp.com.services/" />
>> Yeah, actually the CxfBcProviderConsumerTest also  use configure file
>> underlying
>>>
>>> 2. Is this correct to realize this schema?
>> yeah
>>> 3. How can i test it? Maybe SoapUI but where should i connect?
>> SoapUI is ok as a client tool
>> it depend on which locationURI you expose from your cxf bc consumer.
>> It will use the one from wsdl soap:address by default, but you can
>> specify one using locationURI for cxf bc comsumer
>>> 4. What about endpoints and targetEndpoint in consumer and provider?
>> generally endpoint match the port name from the wsdl.
>> also the target endpoint used in cxf bc consumer endpoint specify
>> which target endpoint inside NMR the messge should be routed to from
>> consumer to provider
>>

>> Freeman
>>>
>>> I'll be very glad for your help.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> MK

>> --
>> Freeman Fang

Freeman Fang
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: CXF consumer and provider configuration

Posted by Kumako22 <ku...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
My comment inline
On 2009-10-28, at 上午3:57, Kumako22 wrote:

> Thank you very much.
>
> But I have questions;
> 1. Can I do it in xbean.xml instead of java file useing
> <cxfbc:consumer> and
> <cxfbc:provider>?
>
> wsdl to service is on http://mycorp.com.services/Broker?Wsdl
> service name is BrokerService
> port is BrokerServicePort
> interface is BrokerService
>
> <cxfbc:consumer wsdl="http://mycorp.com.services/Broker?Wsdl"
>                        service="broker:BrokerService"
>                        endpoint="BrokerServicePort"
>                        targetService="broker:BrokerService"
>                        targetEndpoint="BrokerServicePortProxy"
>                        targetInterface="broker:BrokerService" />
>
> <cxfbc:provider   wsdl="http://mycorp.com.services/Broker?Wsdl"
>                        service="broker:BrokerService"
>                        endpoint="BrokerServicePortProxy"
>                        interfaceName="broker:BrokerService"
>                        locationURI="http://mycorp.com.services/" />
Yeah, actually the CxfBcProviderConsumerTest also  use configure file
underlying

> 2. Is this correct to realize this schema?
yeah
> 3. How can i test it? Maybe SoapUI but where should i connect?
SoapUI is ok as a client tool
it depend on which locationURI you expose from your cxf bc consumer.
It will use the one from wsdl soap:address by default, but you can
specify one using locationURI for cxf bc comsumer
> 4. What about endpoints and targetEndpoint in consumer and provider?
generally endpoint match the port name from the wsdl.
also the target endpoint used in cxf bc consumer endpoint specify
which target endpoint inside NMR the messge should be routed to from
consumer to provider

Freeman

> I'll be very glad for your help.
>
> Best regards,
> MK
>

> Freeman Fang wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> No, the correct flow is
>> external client ===> esb consumer endpoint===> esb provider endpoint
>> ==> external service
>>
>> You need take a look at the CxfBcProviderConsumerTest I mentioned,
>> it's exactly same scenario as your requirement.
>>
>> Freeman
>> On 2009-10-27, at 下午8:52, Kumako22 wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Freeman,
>>>
>>> I'm now more strict about my problem.
>>> -There is an exterlnal webservice and WSDL definiotion on server.
>>>
>>> My problem is how to realize schema: client would like to connect to
>>> web
>>> service but the connection goes through ESB
>>>
>>> Is this something like this: Client connects to provider and
>>> provider
>>> connects to consumer?
>>>
>>> How should I do it?
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> MK

>> --
>> Freeman Fang

Freeman Fang
------------------------

Posted by Kumako22 <ku...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much.

On 2009-10-27, at 下午8:52, Kumako22 wrote:

> [...]
>>> location="http://localhost:8193/HelloService/" />??
>> yes
>>> 7. Are my tags in consumer correct acording to my wsdl??
>> it's ok for me
>>>
>>> In provider:
>>> 1. service refers to targetService in consumer??
>> yes
>>> 2. What does locationURI ??
>> it will override the soap:address specified in your wsdl
>>> 3. endpoint refers to targetEndpoint in consumer??
>> yes
>>> 4. interfaceName refers to targetInterface in consumer??
>>>
>> yes
>>> My xbean.xml is not working when I deploy service assembly.
>> what's exception you get?
>>>
>>> What is correct tags definitions in my xbean.xml acording to my
>>> service.wsdl??
>>>
>>> Please help!
>>
>> You may need take a look at [1] first and we have a test case[2]

Freeman Fang
------------------------

Posted by Kumako22 <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Freeman,

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

My comment in line
On 2009-10-25, at 下午5:09, Kumako22 wrote:

> [...]
>       xmlns:hello="http://servicemix.apache.org/examples">
>
>    <cxfbc:consumer wsdl="classpath:service.wsdl"
> 					service="hello:HelloService"
> 					endpoint="soap"
> 					targetEndpoint="soap"
>                    targetService="hello:HelloService"
>                    targetInterface="hello:Hello"
> 					locationURI="http://localhost:8000/HelloService/" />
>
> 	<cxfbc:provider wsdl="classpath:service.wsdl"
> 					service="hello:HelloService"
> 					locationURI="http://localhost:9001/bridgetest"
> 					endpoint="soap"
> 					interfaceName="hello:Hello" />
>

> </beans>
>
> service.wsdl is same in consumer and provider.
>
> And my questions:
>
> In consumer:
> 1. service refers to name in <wsdl:service name="HelloService">??
yes
> 2. endpoint refers to name in <wsdl:port
yes
> 3. targetEndpoint also refers to name in  <wsdl:port
> binding="tns:HelloSOAPBinding" name="soap">??
yes
> 4. targetService refers to name in <wsdl:service
> name="HelloService">??
yes
> 5. targetInterface refers to name in <wsdl:portType name="Hello">??
yes
> 6. locationURI will override location in <soap:address
> location="http://localhost:8193/HelloService/" />??
yes
> 7. Are my tags in consumer correct acording to my wsdl??
it's ok for me

> In provider:
> 1. service refers to targetService in consumer??
yes
> 2. What does locationURI ??
it will override the soap:address specified in your wsdl
> 3. endpoint refers to targetEndpoint in consumer??
yes
> 4. interfaceName refers to targetInterface in consumer??

yes
> My xbean.xml is not working when I deploy service assembly.
what's exception you get?

> What is correct tags definitions in my xbean.xml acording to my
> service.wsdl??
>
> Please help!

You may need take a look at [1] first and we have a test case[2]
exactly same as your scenario
[1]http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-cxf-bc.html
[2]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/components/bindings/servicemix-cxf-bc/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/servicemix/cxfbc/CxfBcProviderConsumerTest.java

Freeman