Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by nhcoder <an...@hotmail.com> on 2009/04/22 22:21:55 UTC

ByteMessage To JMS Queue From Within ServiceMix

Hi everyone,

I have a bean that needs to make an outbound connection to a JMS Queue in
the form of a ByteMessage.  Basically it flows as follows:

XML input into bean => (inside bean) connect directly to JMS Queue and send
ByteMessage  => (inside bean) receive ByteMessage from JMS Queue => send XML
to next bean on the BUS

I set up the xbean.xml to feed the properties that the bean needs to know
like the JMS Queue URL, etc.  I wasn't sure though if doing this would be
breaking the idea of a BUS as I am connecting directly to the queue instead
of connection to a BUS endpoint.

My question is if I should set up a JMS endpoint and talk to that instead?
If I should be sending the message to a JMS endpoint, how do I send the
message through the NMR with a a binary payload?

Any link to an example would be great.  Thanks!

Andy