Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/03 12:44:08 UTC

Fwd: Doubts on beanMapping

Hi Dheeraj,
Try to make available all the necessary classes (I'd say every class
that are talked about in the scenario you explained) in the
web-inf/classes directory of Tomcat, and give it a try once again. My
personal thought is that a beanMapping on the entry level object is
sufficient provided when it comes to executing the code of that mapped
object every necessary class can be found by the classloader to load.
This is as far as server-side is concerned. But then, if the received
soap packet contains additional fields (say child1 class is sent as
parameter) then they might get ignored in the process of
deserialization. This is just my thought, better try and know for
yourself and also post your observations to the whole group, am sure
there would lot many interested in the same.

Thank you
Jayachandra

--
-- Jaya