Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by h....@turck.de on 2000/07/27 13:05:45 UTC

Ask about: 'no default font defined by OutputConverter'

Hello,

i am new at FOP and not sure about anybody get my ( for me )
very important question. So i try it again and hope somebody can help me.

I try to use FOP version 0_13_0, but i have always the same problem.
Before rending to pdf i get a FATAL ERROR called: 'no default font defined
by OutputConverter'.
I found nothing about this errror at achive and FAQ.  I tried to build
FOR.JAR and properties -> no problem.
I used FOP version 0_12_1 with the same xml/xsl file and got a correct
output.

regards harry

e-Mail: h.grueneis@turck.de, Web: http://www.turck.de

Re: page-break-before attribute status

Posted by Mike Crowe <cr...@psilongbeach.com>.
I have been considering the approach to handling shorthand properties.   As I understand
shorthand properties, they only have to be implemented when the parser has a implementation
status of  "complete" (not implemented for "basic" or "extended", see Conformance ).

Is it possible to implement shorthand properties by doing an XST transformation?
i.e. FO-complete -> XSL -> FO-basic?

Thanks
Mike

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.