Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Leo de Blaauw <ld...@iza.nl> on 2003/05/27 09:19:08 UTC

line separator woes....

Hi all,

Not sure if this is at all axis related but i have a hunch it is....

When i log an incoming xml message the line separator correctly matches the
platform line.separator,
on windows \r\n Problem with the outgoing response, wich i got from :

Message outMsg = msgContext.getResponseMessage();
String outMsgString = outMsg.getSOAPPartAsString();

however does not have the correct line separator in it. Now this makes log
files kinda cumbersome to read.

Anybody on here encountered this problem before ? I suppose I could dive
into
the axis source to lookup where getSOAPPartAsString get's it's separator
from under the hood. But maybe someone on the list has the answer to this
allready ?

Sincere greetings,

Leo de Blaauw
IZA/ACI