Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by gurilubana <gu...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/01 23:16:51 UTC

WARN: Transport Connect to tcp:// failed:java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

Hi,

I am running ActiveMQ 5.9.0 release. I am using AMQP as the protocl and
using apache qpid client to consume messages from activeMQ broker.
Although I have commented out all the protocols except "amqp" in
activemq.xml, still periodically I am seeing the below message in broker log
(standard out):
WARN: Transport Connect to tcp://<ip> failed: java.net.SocketException:
Connection reset

I did try to "uncomment" the openwire protocl definition and append
"transport.useInactivityMonitor=false":

<transportConnector name="openwire"
uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:61616?maximumConnections=1000&amp;wireFormat.maxFrameSize=104857600&amp;transport.useInactivityMonitor=false"/>

I still cannot get warning messages to disapper. Any input will be highly
appreciated.