Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/04/03 14:55:54 UTC

New announce mailing list

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that we have a new announce mailing list which
the project will be using for release, security and other important
announcements.  For now, we'll probably continue to also send these
types of messages to the users and dev lists.  However, if you want a
lower volume list to subscribe to for only significant announcements,
you have one now:

announce@cloudstack.apache.org

To subscribe, send a message to
announce-subscribe@cloudstack.apache.org.  I've also updated our mailing
lists page on the website to include the new list:

Messages to the list are moderated, and only those emails that are
official project announcements will be let through.

Let us know if you have any questions!

-chip

Re: New announce mailing list

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
Hey Sher, You should be able to unsubscribe yourself from the mailing list.
Instructions can be found here: