Posted to small-events-discuss@apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2012/05/18 13:24:37 UTC

Apache Meetup NL - Apache Rave Hackathon on June 13th

Hi all,

After the successful first Apache Meetup NL last April 26th, we're now
organizing a full day Apache Rave hackathon in Utrecht on June 13th.

SURFnet is generously sponsoring this event by providing both the location and
offering free lunches!

For this and future events announcements and registration etc. we moved to a
dedicated meetup.com group http://www.meetup.com/apachemeetup-nl

The meetup.com costs for this managing and maintaining this group are sponsored
by Hippo.

Full details for the Apache Rave Hackathon meetup:

   http://www.meetup.com/apachemeetup-nl/events/65317712/

Regards,

Ate

Re: Apache Meetup NL - Apache Rave Hackathon on June 13th

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
Great stuff Ate... I look forward to attending one of these...

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi...

   I just went through this e-mail. Goed gedaan Ate Goed gedaan :D == Very
well done Ate very well done :D

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Apache Meetup NL - Apache Rave Hackathon on June 13th

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.