Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/03 07:39:39 UTC

general question

Hi all ! What is the difference between local and near transactions
--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: general question

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
DHT refers to server side cache. Near cache is a part of distributed cache,
but not a part of DHT.

-Val

Re: general question

Posted by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

--
Kind regards,
Alexander.

Re: general question

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.
it looks strange. Because, DHT = distributed

чт, 9 мар. 2017 г. в 14:26, Alexander Fedotov <alexander.fedotoff@gmail.com

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: general question

Posted by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

--
Kind regards,
Alexander.

Re: general question

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.

пт, 3 мар. 2017 г. в 15:03, Alexander Fedotov <alexander.fedotoff@gmail.com

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: general question

Posted by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Yes, DHT stands for distributed hash table.

--
Kind regards,
Alexander.

Re: general question

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.

пт, 3 мар. 2017 г. в 13:51, Alexander Fedotov <alexander.fedotoff@gmail.com

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: general question

Posted by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

--
Kind regards,
Alexander.

Re: general question

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.
Ah, thanks! Which class is responsible for near cache synchronization ?

пт, 3 мар. 2017 г. в 13:15, Alexander Fedotov <alexander.fedotoff@gmail.com

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*