Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Nicolás Lichtmaier <ni...@reloco.com.ar> on 2007/02/02 19:03:25 UTC

Re: How to limit nutch to fetch, refetch and index just the injected URLs?

>> I'd like to limit nutch to fetch, refetch and index just the injected
>> URLs. Will setting db.max.outlinks.per.page to 0 enable me to do
>> that? If not... how could achive what I'm looking to?
> You need to run "updatedb" with "-noAdditions" switch.

That doesn't work. And in the code, in org.apache.nutch.crawl.CrawlDb's
main method there's absolutely no handling of any parameter.
How could I achive this?

Re: How to limit nutch to fetch, refetch and index just the injected URLs?

Posted by Nicolás Lichtmaier <ni...@reloco.com.ar>.

Done. It's NUTCH-438 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-438).

Re: How to limit nutch to fetch, refetch and index just the injected URLs?

Posted by Sami Siren <ss...@gmail.com>.

--
 Sami Siren

Re: How to limit nutch to fetch, refetch and index just the injected URLs?

Posted by Nicolás Lichtmaier <ni...@reloco.com.ar>.

Posted by Nicolás Lichtmaier <ni...@reloco.com.ar>.
>>> You need to run "updatedb" with "-noAdditions" switch.
>> That doesn't work. And in the code, in
>> org.apache.nutch.crawl.CrawlDb's main method there's absolutely no
>> handling of any parameter.
>> How could I achive this?
> Perhaps you should start from reporting which version you are using
> ... The version in trunk/ certainly supports this argument. The
> version in 0.8.1 does not support it, but it's easy to add.

Uhm... well... I was using the latest released version. Should I use
trunk? Is it ok for production use?

Re: How to limit nutch to fetch, refetch and index just the injected URLs?

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
Nicolás Lichtmaier wrote:

>>> I'd like to limit nutch to fetch, refetch and index just the
>>> injected URLs. Will setting db.max.outlinks.per.page to 0 enable me
>>> to do that? If not... how could achive what I'm looking to?
>> You need to run "updatedb" with "-noAdditions" switch.
>
> That doesn't work. And in the code, in
> org.apache.nutch.crawl.CrawlDb's main method there's absolutely no
> handling of any parameter.
> How could I achive this?

Perhaps you should start from reporting which version you are using ...
The version in trunk/ certainly supports this argument. The version in
0.8.1 does not support it, but it's easy to add.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><