Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Gehua Exhibition <dr...@gehuaexpo.com> on 2006/09/26 12:41:22 UTC

The Invitation to the China International Hosiery Expo 2007

Dear Sales Manager,

     The Invitation to the 2nd China International Hosiery Expo 2007

I am Drill, from China. Our company is to hold the 2nd China International Hosiery Purchasing Expo 2007 (originated from the China Hosiery Purchasing Expo) at Shanghai, on March 2nd-4th 2007. Last year, we held the 1st China Hosiery Purchasing Expo 2006, which attracted 6216 professional audience and 115 exhibitors from 27 countries and areas. Therefore, I take the honor of inviting you and your organization to attend it.

This year,approved by All China Federation of Industry & Commerce-China,  it has been put into more effort .

1.      First, we build the www.chpe.com.cn, post the hyperlink between us and those world-famous searching engine, such as www.google.com., www.alibab.com., and post advertisements on them. Advertisements are also made on China Knitting Net, the Hosiery Net, broadcasting stations, television stations, the Economics Channels and so on.

2.      Second, we have invited the hosiery (socks) at home and abroad to attend it, such as the Hosiery Association (American), the hosiery association (American), Japan Fabric Research Association, Zhuji socks association, and to promote it among their members and to organize visiting and purchasing group. Many invitations are sent to the hosiery wholesalers distributors, dealers, supermarkets.

3.  The CHPE. Show Directory and Newspaper is about to be published. The advertisement of those companies who has signed up for it is going to be posted for free.

4.  Press conference about CHPE is to be opened.

Note: Every attendee can get a gift.

For more information, please contact me at 0086-21-54451969 (tel)/0086-21-54451218(fax)/zdrill@126.com, or visit website www.chpe.com.cn.

I look forward to your early reply.

Sincerely yours, Drill

International Department of

Shanghai Gehua Exhibition Service Co., Ltd.