Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mandar K <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/06 05:37:26 UTC

TPS achieved

Hi All,

I want to achieve performance of 50 TPS with ofbiz for a data of 1TB and
500 concurrent users.
Can you help/guide me regarding to achieve this TPS?

Secondly does anybody know about the current TPS achieved with standard
settings with demo data and max load/performance/users handled with demo
settings?

--
Regards
Mandar Kulkarni

Re: Transactions per Second (TPS) achieved

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Mankul,

Le 06/01/2019 à 16:08, mankul a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> I want to achieve performance of 50 Transactions per second (TPS) with ofbiz
> for a data of 1TB and
> 500 concurrent users.
> Can you help/guide me regarding to achieve this performance of 50
> Transactions per second?
OFBiz can scale vertically and horizontally so it depends on the hardware you put on the table, or maybe easier use of cloud services.

> Secondly does anybody know about the current TPS achieved with standard
> settings with demo data and max load/performance/users handled with demo
> settings?

I'd recommend to help yourself by using Apache JMeter

https://jmeter.apache.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_JMeter

You are in luck because our friends from Hotwax Systems have some articles on that

https://www.google.fr/search?q=Apache+JMeter+hotwax+systems&ie=UTF-8

But please don't do it against our demo instances. It would demand much resources and other users would be penalised

So simply install OFBiz on one of your machines and test the TPS with JMeter

HTH

Jacques

Re: Transactions per Second (TPS) achieved

Posted by mankul <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Sent from: http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/OFBiz-User-f135036.html

Re: TPS achieved

Posted by Mathieu Lirzin <ma...@nereide.fr>.
Hello,

Mandar K <ma...@gmail.com> writes:

> I want to achieve performance of 50 TPS with ofbiz for a data of 1TB and

Please avoid using an acronym like “TPS” without defining it in the
first hand, this is making life hard for readers for no reason.

Thanks.

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37

Re: TPS achieved

Posted by vipin nirwal <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mandar,

Were you able to achieve this TPS and 500 concurrent user? I am trying to get good performance with 100 concurrent user but performance is really bad.
Could you please let me know how did you achieve this?

Regards,
Vipin