Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matteo Di Giovinazzo <ma...@infinito.it> on 2001/11/10 14:21:39 UTC

WAR file containing all that's needed for running Cocoon2

I have used Jakarta Struts 1.0. When I create a new webapp that use Struts,
I copy the struts.jar in the /lib directory of the webapp and setup the
configuration with /WEB-INF/web.xml and /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml. When I
deploy the webapp (a .war file) in a web server all it's OK.

For Cocoon2 is it possible to do the same thing?
Can I deploy a webapp that use Cocoon2 in a unique war file containing all
that's needed for running?
What do I have to include in the war file?

Does it exists a webapp blank for quick startup like the struts-blank.war??

THANKS IN ADVANCE, Matteo

Cocoon2 is great!