Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/31 14:09:50 UTC

Advertised to death on the 'forum' page

I went to the 'Discussion forum' page, and the email history
disappeared and was replaced with very noisy ads about resumes.

Re: Advertised to death on the 'forum' page

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 9:03 AM, Sobkowiak Krzysztof
<kr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks as usual for me. I can see the mail history

It's fine for me sometimes, and then other times it flashes to this giant add.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Krzysztof,

it happens if you switch between dev and users.
But this is the same for Apache Karaf Nabbles Forum.
So my wild guess this is by intention by Nabbles.

regards, Achim

> It looks as usual for me. I can see the mail history
>
> On 31.08.2015 15:00, Benson Margulies wrote:
> > On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 8:58 AM, Sobkowiak Krzysztof
> > <kr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> Which page do you mean?
> > http://servicemix.apache.org/community/discussion-forums.html
> >

> >> Regards
> >> Krzysztof

> >> --
> >> Krzysztof Sobkowiak
> >>
> >> JEE & OSS Architect, Integration Architect
> >> Apache Software Foundation Member
> >> V.P. Apache ServiceMix | Apache ServiceMix <
> http://servicemix.apache.org/> Committer & PMC Member
> >> Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini SSC <
> http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/>
>
> --
> Krzysztof Sobkowiak
>
> JEE & OSS Architect, Integration Architect
> Apache Software Foundation Member
> V.P. Apache ServiceMix | Apache ServiceMix <http://servicemix.apache.org/>
> Committer & PMC Member
> Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini SSC <
> http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/>

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: Advertised to death on the 'forum' page

Posted by Sobkowiak Krzysztof <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sobkowiak Krzysztof <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi