Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Mohit.Gupta" <Mo...@india.rsystems.com> on 2005/08/23 07:21:43 UTC

Re: Axis 1.2.1 Error Testing a JWS Endpoint - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

Please make sure that

jdk class path should be set.
lib of JDK home should contain tool.jar

These should be the only reasons. The thing is that class loader is not getting sun.tools.javac.Main class while compiling your JWS service. So we just need to make sure that tools.jar should be in classpath.

Thanks.