Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by shiraz memon <sh...@googlemail.com> on 2009/04/24 11:21:50 UTC

adding ajax listeners to GMap markers and WebApplication

Hi
I have two questions:
1. Is  there a possibility to add an ajax timer behaviour to individual
marker or an overlay.
2. How do I send an event (could be ajax) from WebApplication to its child
pages, for instance the WebApplication is implementing some database
listener and if the change occurs it should propagate the change to its
selected child pages?
Thanks,
Shiraz

Re: adding ajax listeners to GMap markers and WebApplication

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
You're on the right track - add an AjaxTimerBehavior that updates the
table (adds the table to the AjaxRequestTarget to be repainted).  If
you used your models properly - that's probably all that's needed.
There are some gotchas with reloading repeaters, but give it a shot
and then send some code if you can't get it working.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Posted by shiraz memon <sh...@googlemail.com>.