Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Gabi Brysch <br...@inxnet.de> on 2000/11/29 09:29:35 UTC

cocoon2 as a dev-snapshot ??

hi,

isn't it possible to add every week or so the cocoon2-alpha to the
dev-snapshots ?? i think that would make it accessible for everybody ?!

GABI

Re: cocoon2 as a dev-snapshot ??

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Gabi Brysch <br...@inxnet.de> wrote:

> hi,
>
> isn't it possible to add every week or so the cocoon2-alpha to the
> dev-snapshots ?? i think that would make it accessible for everybody ?!

I believe that snapshots are available somewhere thru IBM's developerworks,
but I don't have the link... Maybe Sam Ruby could know?

    Pier

--
Pier P. Fumagalli  Apache Software Foundation  <ma...@betaversion.org>
Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur,