Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Anoop Prasad <an...@huawei.com> on 2008/12/04 10:59:08 UTC

JMS Destination Availability

Hi,

As you know CXF Client (for JMS) creation will succeed irrespective of the
availabilty of JMS Server(broker) or the
actual consumer. But I need to make some decisions at the client side based
on the availability of Server.
I need a mechanism at the client side to determine server availability at an
Endpoint .
I do know that we can send a dummy message (request) to the server, and if
that fails we will know that server doesnt exist. But I want to know before
hand, before sending the request.

Please let me some pointers on this. Thank you !

anoopPrasad

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and
that has made all the difference!

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD. huawei_logo

Address: Huawei Industrial Base
Bantian Longgang
Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
www.huawei.com
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
total or partial
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by