Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Pankaj Saha <ps...@binghamton.edu> on 2015/12/05 02:35:01 UTC

site for installing Airavata PGA dependencies is down

I was looking for installing all Airavata PGA dependencies on a Ubuntu
system since morning. I believe this website is down.

On Ubunutu: http://www.dev-metal.com/install-laravel-4-ubuntu-12-04-lts/

Is there any other place to find the same information.

Thanks
Pankaj

Re: site for installing Airavata PGA dependencies is down

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.
We are revamping the airavata documentation again. Hopefully these issues
will be fixed by then. Until then you can try the web archive machine to
find an old copy of that web page
https://web.archive.org/web/20150317125530/http://www.dev-metal.com/install-laravel-4-ubuntu-12-04-lts/

--
Thank you