Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2007/03/14 02:17:25 UTC

Fwd: Another bad Maven day

The surefire plugin was just updated from 2.2 to 2.3 and the
instrumentation no longer works (for the cayenne project at least).

Anyone know whether this affects us?

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Fwd: Another bad Maven day

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Some crosstalk from OpenJPA which was also bitten by the maven
openfire [sic] bug.

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Another bad Maven day