Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "isaac_chiang@trend.com.tw" <is...@trend.com.tw> on 2012/12/12 07:51:13 UTC

CloudStack Hyper V support

Hi all:
        Is there any timetable for CloudStack to support Hyper-V?

Thanks & best regards

Isaac

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE

Re: CloudStack Hyper V support

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Donal Lafferty
<do...@citrix.com> wrote:
> You'll have to help me out on that one.
>
> The 'Workflow' drop down is disabled, and I can't see where to access 'Assignee'.
>
> Any suggestions?

I added you to the contributor role.  You can assign it to yourself
now, and edit the appropriate fields.

-chip

RE: CloudStack Hyper V support

Posted by Devdeep Singh <de...@citrix.com>.
Chip, Alex or David may be able to help you. They can give you the rights so that bugs can be assigned to you :).

Regards,
Devdeep

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.
I've minimized the features in order to get into 4.1.  I've a few pieces to fix, and as you point out, there are some QA requirements to be met.  Finally, I have to make sure I'm sync-ed to Master.

Do you have a link that explains HV kick off?  I'll need to do some work onit.

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Donal,

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.
Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
Donal,

Please see inline.

--Alex

RE: CloudStack Hyper V support

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
Donal,

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Donal Lafferty
<do...@citrix.com> wrote:
> 4.2 seems too far off.  I'll have to target a first cut for 4.1.  The problem here is how to make use of the storage plugin model that appears at the same time.

OK - please be sure to coordinate with Edison to be sure that you two
are both planning on bringing code to master at the same time.

> What was the strategy for post-shipping fixes to OVM?  (I found it hard to follow such a long thread)

Unknown at this time.  We still don't have a clear answer on when and
how we can bring back OVM support.

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by "isaac_chiang@trend.com.tw" <is...@trend.com.tw>.
Dear sir/madam:

     Thanks for your kindly reply, I'm really looking forward to it

Regards

Isaac

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.
We're looking at February.