Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "NADELLA, RAO S (SBCSI)" <rn...@sbc.com> on 2001/04/16 23:23:33 UTC

Java class files question

I  have written a few JSP files and made them work in TOMCAT 3.2 on a
Windows 2000 m/c.

But when I try to run them on the Windows NT 4.0 server, the java compiled
class files are not to be found. I have compiled and placed then in the
Web-inf and also in the source directories with different combinations, both
files in Web-inf and source folder and only one file in Web-inf/classes
directory.

The same working files also, do not work in the WebSphere env..

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks a bunch,

Rao