Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Stephen Rufle <sr...@salmonllc.com> on 2009/01/29 16:42:41 UTC

AccountServices.xml#createAccount

/ofbiz/applications/marketing/script/org/ofbiz/sfa/account/AccountServices.xml#createAccount

I am using createAccount to create a PartyGroup with its associated address and phones. The result map I get from the method only contains messages.

[successMessage=Prefix:Prefix message:Telecom Number successfully created.Suffix message:Suffix:, responseMessage=success]

I would like to return the partyId that was created in the createAccount method. How would I go about adding that? I see that most all of these methods use the simple-method xml style of doing things.

Re: AccountServices.xml#createAccount

Posted by Stephen Rufle <sr...@salmonllc.com>.
Thanks for the reply I think earlier to day I came to the correct
conclusion :)

Also had to figure out how to do thing using the xml simple method way.
I like Java because I can set break points and sort of feel my way
around the objects.

--
Stephen P Rufle
srufle@salmonllc.com