Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Yemin <jy...@visiblepath.com> on 2004/11/22 23:28:09 UTC

ant 1.6.2

Hi,

There's a new feature in the ant 1.6.2 junit task (forkmode attribute)
that I would really, really like to use.  I tried modifiying the
plugin.jelly file in the maven test plugin to support the new
attributes, but quickly discovered that maven 1.0 is bound pretty
tightly to ant 1.5.3.  Is there any way to use new ant features without
waiting for a new maven release that supports ant 1.6.2 directly?

Thanks,
Jeff Yemin

Re: ant 1.6.2

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
so <ant:ant> tag invokes any ant in $ANT_HOME??

-D

Re: ant 1.6.2

Posted by Felipe Vieira Silva <fg...@gmail.com>.
  <goal name="antjunit">