Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2019/06/04 09:42:41 UTC

Re: Sling Hackathon in Berlin - September 2019?

On Mon, 2019-05-13 at 10:46 +0000, Stefan Seifert wrote:
> it's some months until september - on the other hand travel plans
> have to be made soon. thus it would be good to have answers/proposals
> until *end of may*, so we can decide early in june.

I've recorded the current proposals and participants at

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Hackathon+in+Berlin+-+September+2019

If you added a proposal - please add a short summary on the wiki page and an estimated duration.
If you registered as a participant - please indicate which sessions you are interested in.
More participants and session proposals are welcome :-)

Thanks,

Robert

Re: Sling Hackathon in Berlin - September 2019?

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Added, thanks Karl.

Robert

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Same here!

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: Sling Hackathon in Berlin - September 2019?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Thanks, yepp I was going to do this

Regards

Carsten