Posted to users@camel.apache.org by fordm <fo...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/18 17:37:47 UTC

Using a jpa endpoint with no entityClassName

Hi,

The URI format for a jpa endpoint is:

jpa:[entityClassName][?options]

and according to  Apache Camel:JPA <http://camel.apache.org/jpa.html>  , for
sending to the endpoint, the entityClassName is optional.

So I would expect the following route to successfully persist a message
(that contains a known entity):

<route>
    <from uri="activemq:my-queue" />
    <to uri="jpa:" />
</route>

Can someone tell me what I'm missing please?

Thanks

Martin

RE: Using a jpa endpoint with no entityClassName

Posted by cy...@barclays.com.
®®±³µ¥£¢Úàõøüÿ

just use dummy class name (like jpa://foo ) and make sure the message body contains one or many entity instances

Bilgin

On 18 July 2013 16:37, fordm <fo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The URI format for a jpa endpoint is:
>
> jpa:[entityClassName][?options]
>
> and according to  Apache Camel:JPA <http://camel.apache.org/jpa.html>
> , for sending to the endpoint, the entityClassName is optional.
>
> So I would expect the following route to successfully persist a
> message (that contains a known entity):
>
> <route>
>     <from uri="activemq:my-queue" />
>     <to uri="jpa:" />
> </route>
>
> Can someone tell me what I'm missing please?
>
> Thanks
>

> Martin

> archive at Nabble.com.

This message is for information purposes only, it is not a recommendation, advice, offer or solicitation to buy or sell a product or service nor an official confirmation of any transaction. It is directed at persons who are professionals and is not intended for retail customer use. Intended for recipient only. This message is subject to the terms at: www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer.

For important disclosures, please see: www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer regarding market commentary from Barclays Sales and/or Trading, who are active market participants; and in respect of Barclays Research, including disclosures relating to specific issuers, please see http://publicresearch.barclays.com.

Re: Using a jpa endpoint with no entityClassName

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,