Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by victory <vi...@apache.org> on 2019/05/31 11:16:09 UTC

[VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo 2.7.2 [RC1]

Hello Dubbo Community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache Dubbo version 2.7.2.

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/2.7.2/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo/tree/dubbo-2.7.2

Hash for the release tag:
0ab26b170b40f146707cdab0b4436e32df4f5e9a

Release Notes:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo/blob/dubbo-2.7.2/CHANGES.md

The artifacts have been signed with Key : A3A1CA7A5D4A3981, which can be
found in the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache Dubbo Team

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo 2.7.2 [RC1]

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I've read the description, I guess it is only a naming problem? What
is the consequence if we fix it in next release?

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo 2.7.2 [RC1]

Posted by YunKun Huang <hy...@apache.org>.
hey,

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I vote with:  +1 release the source code only

Minor issues:
* The LICENSE files of binary distribution does not contain all the
third party dependencies.
* The DISCLAIMER file still exist, which need to be removed.

Details:

 Are release files in correct location?  Yes
 Are the digital signature and hashes correct? Yes
 Do LICENSE and NOTICE files exists? Yes
 Is the LICENSE and NOTICE text correct? Yes
 Is the NOTICE year correct? Yes
 Un-included software dependencies are not mentioned in LICENSE or NOTICE? Yes
 License information is not mentioned in NOTICE? Yes
Is there any 3rd party code contained inside the release? If so:
 Does the software have a compatible license? Yes
 Are all software licenses mentioned in LICENSE? Yes
 Is the full text of the licenses (or pointers to it) in LICENSE? Yes
Is any of this code Apache licensed? Do they have NOTICE files? If so:
 Have relevant parts of those NOTICE files been added to this NOTICE file? Yes
 Do all source files have ASF headers? Yes
 Do the contents of the release match with what's tagged in version
control? Yes
 Are there any unexpected binary files in the release? No
 Can you compile from source? Are the instruction clear? Yes

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

回复:[VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo 2.7.2 [RC1]

Posted by 大步流星 <83...@qq.com>.
Hello Dubbo Community,
    I think https://github.com/apache/dubbo/pull/4177 needs to replace [add remoteApplicationName field in RpcContext #3816] in version 2.7.2.
    Because 3816 has some problems, it cannot take effect。

Posted by Shunyu Lei <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1

Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com> 于2019年6月3日周一 下午2:17写道:

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
+1 approve

Posted by victory <vi...@apache.org>.
staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedubbo-1026/

Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> 于2019年6月3日周一 上午11:01写道:

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo 2.7.2 [RC1]

Posted by victory <sh...@gmail.com>.
We’ve received 3 +1 binding votes and one +1 non-binding vote: +1 binding,
Ian Luo +1 binding, Huxing Zhang +1 binding, Jun Liu +1 non-binding, Shunyu
Lei

I will release dubbo-2.7.2 today. Best regards, The Apache Dubbo
(Incubating) Team

Jun Liu <li...@apache.org> 于2019年6月6日周四 上午10:45写道:

--

Best Regard!
cvitory

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo 2.7.2 [RC1]

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
+1 to release.