Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by murali mohan <mu...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 16:49:17 UTC

Trunk 1.4.2-SNAPSHOT- error in Shell Build

Hi,

I am trying to understand the code and may be provide some fixes/patches
(example: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-2704). Checked out
latest code from trunk (1.4.2-SNAPSHOT). Trying to execute a shell build
when it fails. StackTrace given below. This is a new build created after
running the continuum-webapp (built from trunk code) for the first time.
This is not a migrated build.

Screenshot of continuum UI showing the failing build (Test.sh) is also
attached.

Can someone please help? What is the reason for this error?

StackTrace
=========

2013-03-05 15:42:17,691 [pool-3-thread-2] ERROR
org.apache.continuum.buildmanager.ParallelBuildsManager  - Null values set
on build definition (id=6)
2013-03-05 15:42:17,691 [pool-3-thread-2] ERROR
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.queue.PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor  -
Unable to build project due to null values set on ( GOALS , ARGUMENTS ,
BUILD_FILE, SCHEDULE_ID_OID ) of BUILDDEFINITION ID : 6 Please notify your
system adminitrator
org.apache.continuum.buildmanager.BuildManagerException: Unable to build
project due to null values set on ( GOALS , ARGUMENTS , BUILD_FILE,
SCHEDULE_ID_OID ) of BUILDDEFINITION ID : 6 Please notify your system
adminitrator
    at
org.apache.continuum.buildmanager.ParallelBuildsManager.buildProjects(ParallelBuildsManager.java:193)
    at
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.CreateBuildProjectTaskAction.execute(CreateBuildProjectTaskAction.java:123)
    at
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.queue.PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.buildProjects(PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.java:647)
    at
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.queue.PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.executeTask(PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.java:215)
    at
org.apache.continuum.taskqueueexecutor.ParallelBuildsThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable$1.run(ParallelBuildsThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:120)
    at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:442)
    at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:176)
    at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:987)
    at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:528)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
2013-03-05 15:42:17,692 [pool-3-thread-2] ERROR
org.apache.continuum.taskqueueexecutor.ParallelBuildsThreadedTaskQueueExecutor
- Error executing task
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.TaskExecutionException: Error
executing action 'build-project'
    at
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.queue.PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.buildProjects(PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.java:657)
[...]
Caused by: org.apache.continuum.buildmanager.BuildManagerException: Unable
to build project due to null values set on ( GOALS , ARGUMENTS ,
BUILD_FILE, SCHEDULE_ID_OID ) of BUILDDEFINITION ID : 6 Please notify your
system adminitrator
    at
org.apache.continuum.buildmanager.ParallelBuildsManager.buildProjects(ParallelBuildsManager.java:193)
    at
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.CreateBuildProjectTaskAction.execute(CreateBuildProjectTaskAction.java:123)
    at
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.queue.PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.buildProjects(PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor.java:647)
    ... 7 more

Thanks,
Murali

Re: Trunk 1.4.2-SNAPSHOT- error in Shell Build

Posted by murali mohan <mu...@gmail.com>.
JIRA issue created - https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-2705

Yes, the failing build was created in fresh in the new instance.

Thanks,
Murali.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.