Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Sudhi Seshachala <su...@yahoo.com> on 2013/05/01 22:49:10 UTC

Reaching out! - seeking nutch/hadoop consulting work!

Hi
I apologize if this is a wrong forum. Please point me in right direction. I have few years of experience developing solutions using nutch/hadoop.
In 2006 -2007, I have used nutch and hadoop (early days) and then recently to build a data visualization product which is still live.
I use D3 (NVD3) for charting - connecting to mongodb gridfs. I am based in Houston, Texas and really quite equipped with all the major cloud IaaS such as
AWS, Rackspace and Windows Azure. I am currently seeking consulting opportunities in the area of expertise. I am quite disappointed with all these job boards and was wondering if there is a way to collaborate on any opportunities with potential companies. In past lives : I have built large scale ETL and BI products for companies. I prefer discussions rather than an interview.

I can work for 30-35 hours / week and can deliver 40% more efficiently so that quality can be maintained at the same time - quantity does not need to be lower at the expense of quality.
I have good references and can share my slide deck with interested folks.

Thanks
Sudhi