Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Sreenivas Reddy T <th...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/03 16:50:28 UTC

Is http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE down?

Thanks & Regards,
Sreenivas Reddy Thatiparthy,

Re: Is http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE down?

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
This downtime was not the first. Neither would it be the last.

Can we do the following ?
The assignee for any particular JIRA can carry an on-going discussion
forward by sending email to dev@
Patches can be uploaded to review board.
Reviewers comment on review board. They can also respond to email on
dev@mailing list.

When JIRA comes up (for whatever period of time), the assignee summarizes
discussion by copy-n-pasting comments.

What do you think ?

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.