Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sanjay Yadav <sa...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/11/22 05:43:18 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] The Big Book for Apache OFBiz Data Model 2017 Released

Great work. Thank you, Aditya, Sonal, Pranay and Deepak.

Best Regards,

*Sanjay Yadav* | Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
80, Scheme No. 78, Part II, Indore, M.P. 452010, India
Mobile Phone: 787 918 8830 | Linkedin: Sanjay-Yadav
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjay-yadav/>