Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Hasan Ibrahim Al-Sheboul <hs...@cs.nmsu.edu> on 2002/06/16 12:39:33 UTC

Is any problem with: org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser

Hello,

Can any body tell me what the problem with this code:

    import  org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser ;
    ..

    parser = new DOMParser();
    ..

    try {
        parser.parse(uri);
    } catch ...

Platforms: Xerces 2.0.1, J2sdk1.4.01.1, Linux Kernel 2.4.12.

When I execute the system, I got an error:
org/apache/xerces/parsers/DOMParser

Although, it is executed well on a different machine (but Kernel 2.4.2).

Is it necessary to convert the code into the one that handles with
documentBuilder and factory methods?

Thanks!

Re: Is any problem with: org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser

Posted by Hasan Ibrahim Al-Sheboul <hs...@cs.nmsu.edu>.
I'm sorry for cluttering your mail boxes. My problem was with a script file
and it was not as it seemed at first!