Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ole-Martin Mørk <ol...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/21 11:06:32 UTC

Re: Build error with weblogic-maven-plugin

Hi Scott.

Have you seen any progress on this issue?

If I run the command manually, outside of maven, it works ok. I run it like
this:
java -Xmx1024m -classpath
c:\bea92\weblogic92\server\lib\weblogic.jar;c:\bea92\jdk150_04\lib\tools.jar
-Dcom.sun.xml.namespace.QName.useCompatibleSerialVersionUID=1.0
weblogic.appc
target/myArtifact-version.war -verbose -classpath ............

The classpath argument is exactly the one that is used in the
weblogic-plugin.

I tried to rewrite your plugin to run the appc.main method like above, but I
still get the NoClassDefError on the XmlException class. I guess that the
problem is that the classpath in which the plugin is running crashes with
the classpath needed by appc. Is there any way to fork the appc process?

2007/4/13, Doug Tanner <do...@benefitfocus.com>:

> Answer, you may need more dependencies than me...:
>
>             <plugin>
>                 <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
>                 <artifactId>weblogic-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>                 <version>2.9.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
>                 <configuration>
>
> <inputArtifactPath>${basedir}/../../jar/broker.war</inputArtifactPath>
>                     <verbose>true</verbose>
>                 </configuration>
>                 <executions>
>                     <execution>
>                         <phase>package</phase>
>                         <goals>
>                             <goal>appc</goal>
>                         </goals>
>                     </execution>
>                 </executions>
>                                 <dependencies>
>                                         <dependency>
>
> <groupId>weblogic</groupId>
>
> <artifactId>xbean</artifactId>
>                                                 <version>9.2.0</version>
>                                         </dependency>
>                                         <dependency>
>
> <groupId>weblogic</groupId>
>
> <artifactId>wlxbean</artifactId>
>                                                 <version>9.2</version>
>                                         </dependency>
>                                         <dependency>
>
> <groupId>weblogic</groupId>
>
> <artifactId>weblogic-container-binding</artifactId>
>                                                 <version>9.2</version>
>                                         </dependency>
>                                         <dependency>
>
> <groupId>com.sun</groupId>
>
> <artifactId>tools</artifactId>
>                                                 <version>1.5.0</version>
>                                         </dependency>
>                                 </dependencies>
>             </plugin>
>
> Doug Tanner

Regards, Ole-Martin Mørk.

RE: Build error with weblogic-maven-plugin

Posted by "Murugan, Vellaichamy" <ve...@firstam.com>.
Hi,
I have used this version <version>2.9.0-20061221.203929-8</version> of weblogic-maven-plugin it is working perfectly.
Regard's
Murugan

Have you seen any progress on this issue?

If I run the command manually, outside of maven, it works ok. I run it like
this:
java -Xmx1024m -classpath
c:\bea92\weblogic92\server\lib\weblogic.jar;c:\bea92\jdk150_04\lib\tools.jar
-Dcom.sun.xml.namespace.QName.useCompatibleSerialVersionUID=1.0
weblogic.appc
target/myArtifact-version.war -verbose -classpath ............

The classpath argument is exactly the one that is used in the
weblogic-plugin.

I tried to rewrite your plugin to run the appc.main method like above, but I
still get the NoClassDefError on the XmlException class. I guess that the
problem is that the classpath in which the plugin is running crashes with
the classpath needed by appc. Is there any way to fork the appc process?

2007/4/13, Doug Tanner <do...@benefitfocus.com>:

> Answer, you may need more dependencies than me...:
>
>             <plugin>
>                 <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
>                 <artifactId>weblogic-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>                 <version>2.9.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
>                 <configuration>
>
> <inputArtifactPath>${basedir}/../../jar/broker.war</inputArtifactPath>
>                     <verbose>true</verbose>
>                 </configuration>
>                 <executions>
>                     <execution>
>                         <phase>package</phase>
>                         <goals>
>                             <goal>appc</goal>
>                         </goals>
>                     </execution>
>                 </executions>
>                                 <dependencies>
>                                         <dependency>
>
> <groupId>weblogic</groupId>
>
> <artifactId>xbean</artifactId>
>                                                 <version>9.2.0</version>
>                                         </dependency>
>                                         <dependency>
>
> <groupId>weblogic</groupId>
>
> <artifactId>wlxbean</artifactId>
>                                                 <version>9.2</version>
>                                         </dependency>
>                                         <dependency>
>
> <groupId>weblogic</groupId>
>
> <artifactId>weblogic-container-binding</artifactId>
>                                                 <version>9.2</version>
>                                         </dependency>
>                                         <dependency>
>
> <groupId>com.sun</groupId>
>
> <artifactId>tools</artifactId>
>                                                 <version>1.5.0</version>
>                                         </dependency>
>                                 </dependencies>
>             </plugin>
>
> Doug Tanner

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original message immediately thereafter.

Thank you.

                                   FADLD Tag