Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by samslara <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2013/04/25 02:28:06 UTC

features:install with --no-auto-refresh from the deploy directory

Hello,
  I've been looking around for an answer to this question but it's nowhere
to be found by myself and so I'm posting it here.
  Is there a way to get the functionality of a features:install
--no-auto-refresh but by placing a features repository within the deploy
directory?
  So to elaborate, if I have a feature F1 in a feature repository FR1 I can
install this in the console via the following commands:

features:addurl FR1
features:install --no-auto-refresh F1

but I want to do this by dropping a file in the deploy directory.  So the
file's contents would be:

<features name="FR1-repo">
	<repository>FR1</repository>
	<feature name='F1-deploy' version='1.0.0'>
		<feature version='1.0.0'>F1</feature>
	</feature>
</features>

and this would do the equivalent of the two previous commands, albeit minus
the --no-auto-refresh.  Is there anything I can do to have the file drop do
what it's doing with the --no-auto-refresh functionality?