Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by 1336230737 <li...@qq.com> on 2019/09/29 09:20:00 UTC

i found Jmeter closed the connection at the end of each requests. so How can I keep an open TCP connection longer,

How can I keep an open TCP connection longer,hello ,
i changed&nbsp; the "httpclient4.idletimeout" in the&nbsp;jmeter.properties.&nbsp;have no&nbsp;effect

Re: i found Jmeter closed the connection at the end of each requests. so How can I keep an open TCP connection longer,

Posted by "glinius@live.com" <gl...@live.com>.
You can do it using either  TCP Sampler
<https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#TCP_Sampler>
which has *Re-use connection* checkbox or  HTTP Raw Request
<https://www.blazemeter.com/blog/the-jmeter-http-raw-request-sampler-when-and-how-to-use-it/>
sampler which is easier to use when it comes to HTTP endpoints testing.

Example configuration:  <https://i.stack.imgur.com/Xh09n.png>

You can install HTTP Raw Request sampler using  JMeter Plugins Manager
<https://jmeter-plugins.org/wiki/PluginsManager/>

--
Sent from: http://www.jmeter-archive.org/JMeter-User-f512775.html