Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Chen Xi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/29 10:09:10 UTC

Login Issue

Hi :
    I am new to ofbiz. Recently I met the login problem. I tried use
admin/ofbiz to login, but the ofbiz web application always denied my request
and reports "no user found". I have checked database, all the user account
has been stored at the database. I also tried jdk1.4 and jdk1.5. But the
result is the same.

    I doubt it because jre security issue. But I do not have an idea to
solve it. Could anyone provide any suggestions?
Regards
    Chen Xi

Re: Login Issue

Posted by Chen Xi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I have installed seeds data. I don't think it is the database problem,
I tried disable authendication feature, the rest are working fine.

AW: Login Issue

Posted by Dimitri Unruh <u....@gmx.de>.

Re: Login Issue

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.