Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org> on 2023/06/15 08:07:28 UTC

[VOTE] PIP-276: Add metric `pulsar_topic_load_times

Hi, community:
    The metrics are all started with `pulsar_`, so that both users and
operators can quickly find the metrics of the entire system through
this prefix. However, due to some other reasons, it was found that
`topic_load_times` was missing the prefix, so want to get it right.
    In the master branch :
    *  `pulsar_topic_load_times`: Add this new metric which has the same
meaning as `topic_load_times`
    *  `topic_load_times`:  Mark this metric as deprecated and remove it in
the next version

PIP: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/20518

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)

Re: [VOTE] PIP-276: Add metric `pulsar_topic_load_times

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.
Thank you all.
We've added the doc in https://github.com/apache/pulsar-site/pull/631

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org>.