Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by rishi007bansod <ri...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/11 09:50:56 UTC

Ignite-Python Support for stream processing

Hi
    Is there any ignite streaming support in *python*?
I want to perform following operations in python :
(read data from kafka)==>(some stream processing)==>(finally store data into
ignite cache)
So do we have kafka-ignite connector and ignite-stream-visitor in python?

Re: Ignite-Python Support for stream processing

Posted by "slava.koptilin" <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rishikesh,

The Apache Ignite is Memcached compliant. So, you can use Memcached API in
order to use Apache Ignite.
Please see the following page for the details: [1]
I don't think that there is something else from 'out of the box'.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.2/docs/memcached-support#python