Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Da...@azetaedp.it on 2008/12/09 10:23:24 UTC

Axis 1.4: Client parses wrong values

Hi, I've a client that sends a message to a web service and gets a
response with a complex java object.
I'm sure that the web service fills the returned object with correct
values, but the object that is parsed by the client is composed by a
string representing a date, an integer representing a state and then all
other strings (detailed message, hour, service name) and integers
(transaction number) are filled with the first string  and the first
integer.
I tried to debug the axis client source code and I've seen that, exception
made for the transaction number, there are all the correct strings in an
array called "values".
Can you help me?