Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org> on 2016/04/03 11:19:52 UTC

Phoenix jars on http://mvnrepository.com

Hi all,

I want to pull in the phoenix jars for both a client application and the hbase server with Apache IVY. Both need to work with hbase version 1.1.2.2.4. And I found this: http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.phoenix

Can you tell me to which artifact I need to point towards?

Best regards,

Pierre
------
Sent via Pony Mail for user@phoenix.apache.org.
View this email online at:
https://pony-poc.apache.org/list.html?user@phoenix.apache.org

Re: Phoenix jars on http://mvnrepository.com

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pierre,

1.1.2.2.4 is not a version of Apache HBase. Might you be needing to
contact a vendor for specific information?

Either way, the phoenix shaded client and server (targeted for HBase
server) are not attached to the Maven build which means that they are
not deployed via Maven as a part of an Apache Phoenix release.

You can look at the following assembly descriptors for the dependencies
for both the Phoenix client and server artifacts. These should help you
create the runtime dependencies for clients and servers:

https://github.com/apache/phoenix/blob/v4.7.0-HBase-1.1/phoenix-assembly/src/build/client.xml

https://github.com/apache/phoenix/blob/v4.7.0-HBase-1.1/phoenix-assembly/src/build/server.xml

- Josh