Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bjousse <bj...@orange.fr> on 2008/01/27 23:42:37 UTC

struts.objectTypeDeterminer

Hi,

I am working with Eclipse 3.3, tomcat 6 and a freshly downloaded Struts
2.0.11

i set up my project (almost nothing in), and when I start tomcat, I get this
message :

Unable to load bean: type:com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.ObjectTypeDeterminer
class:com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.GenericsObjectTypeDeterminer - bean -
jar:file: ...WEB-INF/lib/struts2-core-2.0.11.jar!/struts-default.xml:36:148

I searched on the web and everuthing about that seems old...

Does anybody have an idea ?

Re: struts.objectTypeDeterminer

Posted by st...@gmail.com.
Sounds like you might not have all the jars necessary.  Verify against the
required minimums.

On Jan 27, 2008 4:42 PM, bjousse <bj...@orange.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am working with Eclipse 3.3, tomcat 6 and a freshly downloaded Struts
> 2.0.11
>
> i set up my project (almost nothing in), and when I start tomcat, I get
> this
> message :
>
> Unable to load bean: type:
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.ObjectTypeDeterminer
> class:com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.GenericsObjectTypeDeterminer - bean -
> jar:file: ...WEB-INF/lib/struts2-
> core-2.0.11.jar!/struts-default.xml:36:148
>
> I searched on the web and everuthing about that seems old...
>
> Does anybody have an idea ?

Scott
stanlick@gmail.com

Re: struts.objectTypeDeterminer

Posted by bjousse <bj...@orange.fr>.
Sure, I missed OGNL and Freemaker.
Thnks a lot.

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
which jars do you have in WEB-INF/lib ?

Could you be missing the other requirements (xwork2, freemarker, OGNL,
etc.)?

-Wes