Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/14 07:10:27 UTC

[OFFTOPIC] Reminder: JSFDays Vienna

Hi all,

we'd like to invite you to a JSF conference in Vienna, Austria from
12-14th of March. Anyone who wants to register as an attendee?

Here is the link: http://conference.irian.at - click on preregister.

Attendees will pay a very small conference fee - 100€.
Speaker slots are pretty much filled already - except you have a topic
which just rocks ;)

There will be a supporting programm alongside the conference - so you
will (additionally to learning about JSF and improving your JSF
knowledge) have a good chance of getting to know Vienna and its
surroundings.

So far, there have been close to a hundred registrations - so this
conference is definitely going to be a meeting point for everyone
interested in JSF!

regards,

Martin

RE: [OFFTOPIC] Reminder: JSFDays Vienna

Posted by "Jesse Alexander (KSFH 323)" <al...@credit-suisse.com>.
Now only the videos are missing...

regards
Alexander

Posted by Gerald Müllan <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Anton Gavazuk <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Bravo Villegas Salvador Francisco <SB...@sigmatao.com>.
Hi all,

I have a doubt, who is in charge of the JSFDays, because I'm interested in do something like this but here in Mexico.

Thanks in advance,
Salvador